Wednesday, October 18, 2006

I have a dream

I have a dream , I have a dream to help people, who has similar fear and situation like me.. ie. to start businesses. Who has fear of failure or who cannot afford to fail due to family commitments and other matters.
We were told that if you need to have big result you need to take big risk. This is totally wrong. There is a way to get rich with certianty and with minimum risk. I have read a book that has inspired me to start this blog, the book titled Science-Of-Getting-Rich . And I took the Wealth Dynamic Profiling exercise by Roger Hamilton.We can overcome the fear by understanding our Wealth Profile and know that there is a certain way to get rich. Let’s get into the right footing so that the chance of failure is minimised.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well said Steve... very true. Good job on your blog!